Designer Runway Details
CASTING CALL FOR MODELS AND TEAMS
- ASID Orange County Chapter meets Bravo’s Project Runway and America’s Next Top Model.
- 15 Teams of 4 people consisting of ASID Interior Designers, ASID Students, ASID Industry Partners, and Laguna Design Center Showrooms.
- Teams have 90 minutes to develop a concept for an outfit, assemble the outfit without use of a sewing machine, and prepare their model for the runway. The model will ‘strut their stuff’ in front of the judging panel, with the hope of becoming Top Model.
- Outfits are constructed using Fabrics and Trims from The Laguna Design Center, including items that normally would not be used in clothing attire.
- A prize will be given for at least the first place winning team for the first time! Teams will be sponsored by showrooms, industry partners, or you may sponsor your own team or obtain your own sponsors, should you desire. The fee to sponsor a team is $250.00. TEAM MEMBERS WILL NOT BE EXPECTED TO PAY ADMISSION OF ANY KIND FOR THE EVENT.
Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm for this event!
Event Co-Chairs Beverly Stadler, ASID & Jennifer Anderson, Allied Member ASID
Contact information for interest and questions:
Beverly: email@example.com cell: 949-697-1634
Jennifer:firstname.lastname@example.org cell: 949-929-1859